- Protection of personal data of the tommi-fly.eu e-shop
1) The company Tomáš Sýkora, with its registered office at U Parku 163/47, IČ 87473801, (hereinafter referred to as the “seller” or “administrator”) processes within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to processing. personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation"), the following personal data:
address / registered office
2) The above personal data must be processed for the processing of orders and further performance of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.
The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and possible future application and defending the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller.
3) News and other business messages may be sent to the buyer to the e-mail address or telephone number, this procedure is enabled by Section 7, Paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Information Society Services, unless the buyer rejects it. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time, for example by sending an email or clicking on a link in a business communication.
4) The processing of personal data is performed by Tomáš Sýkora, ie the personal data administrator. Personal data for this administrator are also processed by processors:
- The provider of the Eshop-rychle service, operated by Golemos s.r.o., with its registered office at Zátkovo nábřeží 448/73, 370 01, České Budějovice
- The provider of the Česká pošta transport service, operated by Česká pošta, s.p., with its registered office at Politických vězňů 909/4, 225 99 Prague 1,
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
5) The administrator does not have a person called a commissioner. The administrator can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding website traffic and behavior on visitors
- basic functionality of the website
- The collection of cookies for the purposes stated above may be considered the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the controller, and is allowed by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) Regulation.
- The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behavior of website visitors - this mode can be set either in the browser settings, or it is possible to raise an objection to such collection based on the administrator's legitimate interest under Article 21 of the Regulation. at the bottom of the website. Your dispute will be evaluated immediately. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be kept only for the time necessary for the functioning of the website.
- If the visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed in such a case.
- Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding traffic and behavior of visitors to the website, are assessed in the form of a bulk unit and in an anonymous form, which does not allow the identification of an individual.
The collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Provided by Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
7) Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- cancel the sending of commercial messages at any time,
- raise an objection to the processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller,
- request information from us about your personal data,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions,
- request the deletion of this personal data from us, we will perform the deletion, unless it is in conflict with applicable law or the legitimate interests of the administrator,
- the portability of data in the case of automated processing by consent or by reason of performance of the contract,
- request a copy of the personal data processed,
- to effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.